ame="description" content="ROSH Head Impact Sensors are affordable indicators of the severity of a head impact, usable in any sport and by any person. No App Required! Sensing strips slide into a moisture-whicking ROSH Headband or Skullcap, worn during event. ROSH Sensors Do Not Prevent Concussions And Are Not Diagnostic.">
The Challenge - Measurement and Reporting
Sever injuries are common . . .
- The CDC estimates that 1.6-3.8 Million sports and recreation related concussions occur each year in the U.S.
- It is believed that up to as many as 20% of HS Football players experience a concussion in a given year
. . . But <47% of Athletes Report
- Concussions are severely under-reported, leading to greater risk of Second Impact Syndrome (SIS)
ROSH Sensors for rapid on-site information
ROSH Sensors monitor Your Play
- ROSH Sensors Recording Strips are intuitively simple to read
- ROSH Sensors provide a calibrated response indicating the magnitude and location of a blow to the head
ROSH SENSORS PROVIDE OBJECTIVE IMPACT INFORMATION
- ROSH Sensors enable players, parents, and coaches to determine if a significant blow to the head has occurred